Friday, April 16, 2010

MacDonald Platter?

Went revision late at night today with some friends at Mac Donalds. Man, it was raining so so so heavily, we were stuck at Mac and forced to stay late to wait for the rain to stop. Lol.

So we stayed and studied.

This is HARDWORKING me studying while being "secretly" snapped. Haha. Anyway the main point is I studied! Lol.

Suddenly we all got hungry and after comtemplating (whether to eat because everyone scared fat), we decided to order the unofficial Mac Donald Platter. Lol. It's our own creation. Take a look.

Tada! Nice? Haha. It's two meals combined into one. But I seriously think Mac should come up with something like that. Seems pretty delicious to me. Lol.


That's me with our platter. You hungry? Haha. Anyway the large cup of drink beside me is mine. I like to drink large size Ice Lemon Tea when I eat at Mac. (",)

Alright. It's a good night to sleep tonight because the rain is cooling. Haha. So I'm going to bed liao. Good night to all!

Check out my F&N Blog and leave me a comment ok! Dont be shy. Haha.

Click to F&N Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment