Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SAD!!

I was full of hope and optimism when I went to bed last night. I thought I finally had the chance to watch Jay Chou's concert live in Singapore. But guess what. His tickets were snapped up within half a day it was officially released on sale to public. HALF DAY was all it took to sell 10000 tickets. I think he just set the fastest selling recording in Singapore. Oh man. Though it was expected, but I'm still very sad now. :(

The good news is, according to reliable sources and the usual trend, he usually opens two nights of concert here. So there's still hope after all! My last resort is to perhaps see if any kind hearted soul who is willing to give me tickets or let me have them or I'll have to fly overseas to watch his concert there.

Anyway, congrats to those who had successfully purchased or somehow got hold of the tickets to his concert. Hope to see you there. Haha.

Anyway I was googling about Mr Jay Chou and I saw this, I would say "funny" article. It says: "Fans criticise Jay Chou's acting career & scolded him to go back home and sing". WTH. Lol.

This is a man who sold out tickets even faster than I can travel to KL from SG they are talking about. Who you're kidding? Lol.

Click HERE for Forum thread.
Click HERE for full report.

Also came across another blog with an interesting post. Comparing Leehom and Jay Chou. (Click HERE to blog) Well I wouldnt dare make such comparisons. For one they are both my idols, and two, it's really hard to compare them. I thought the blogger had a pretty one-sided view and he obviously knew only a little about Leehom la. But he's entitled to his own views. (",)

Argh. Very sad now already. I want to watch Jay Chou Concert!!!

I WANT. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment