Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life


Sometimes, at some point of time of your life, you just dont know what to do. It's like everything came to a stand still and you just wish you didnt have to think, didnt have to bother, didnt have to do anything.

Dont you?

I do.

But life still move on as usual. Lol.

Anyway, went for haircut at Angelsky8 today. Got myself a new hairstyle. Havent got used to it yet cause it's really quite a change from my usual style. I will be posting pictures up soon so stay tuned. Haha.

I want to post more F&N pictures but I havent really got the time to sort everything out yet. So pardon me for the delay. Will be posting them up soon. Meanwhile, a big thanks to all who "Liked" and commented on my videos! Please do keep the comments coming! Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment