Friday, April 2, 2010

Backlash

As mentioned in my posts back dated, I mentioned how hard it is to be an artiste and how difficult it is to stay in the limelight and be well-liked. Hmm.. Recently, as most of you may know, our famous former beauty queen Ris Low is under the subject of scrutiny again for her "stunt" that she pulled on her fellow colleagues at 98.7FM. Poor girl, meant it as an Aprils' Fool joke, didnt see the backlash coming and once again she was embroiled into a series of tirade from Netizens and listeners and the public.

For Video, Click HERE.

Anyway I do hope everyone can still give her a chance. We all know she hasnt been doing very well on screen and stuffs like that, but she's a newbie in the industry and she has so much more to learn - the rules, the etiquette, etc. We expected too much from her la. Give her some time to learn how to be a proper artiste. We all make mistakes. As for her Engrish........ Well.. Some of us.. We all speak like that too dont we? Guess we shouldnt be too criticising on one's grasp of language. To each of its own. Anyway Ris, wish you all the best. Work harder and 加油!

On the other hand, I realised Youtube has a VAST number of talented people out there. Really alot of raw talent not yet discovered. Really talented musicians. Just too many. I'll probably share a few every few days.

First is this duo Kurt and Sam. Very nice coordination and vocals. Just listen and you'll understand what I mean.


Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vorcTAHGQ

And the same duo did this too.




Now, how cool is that? Note that it's one person singing everything. Then mixing them together to get one song. A one man Acappella. This, is one of the best I've seen online. Plus the effort took in doing the video, one man taking up all the roles. This is some serious shit. Haha. Should be quite difficult, but they did it anyway. Dont you just admire these people and their talents? Dont you wonder why they arent superstars today? Well I guess it's down to choice, luck and perhaps fate.

I hope you guys enjoyed the videos. You can search for more of them on Youtube. Anyway if there's anything interesting anyone of you saw online or somewhere, dont hesitate to share them with me ok! :)

I think I've been overworking and stress (due to work and exams coming) these few days. Plus lack of sleep. I'm down with fever. :(

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment