Monday, April 19, 2010

BIG DAY arrives!

The BIG DAY arrives today! It's the Singapore Dance Delight Finals!

Headed down to Ngee Ann City to check out the F&N Roadshow. At 2pm sharp, the Lala Danz music played and everyone just started dancing, right in the middle of Orchard Road! How cool was that?

Caught Nat Ho in action and I grabbed him for a pic. Haha. Dont be jealous. (",)

After the Flash Mob, Hello FM DJs and I went to conduct a series of interview from the street people asking how they feel about Flash Mob, Dance Delight and F&N Drinks. I think they did a wonderful job today. (",)

Andrew and Wei! Thanks for your support! (",)

This is William. Though not the William that everyone who knows me will know. But he's William. Lol. Very weird to know another person with the same name as the William I know. Haha. He's F&N Blogger too.

After that I decided to try carry the BIG F&N drink container. It's pretty heavy, but I think it's very cool. Haha.

Then Steve decided to try out too!

I think he looks more pro than me. Lol.

After that we caught a group of students for a short interview. They are very cute and very supportive too! (",)


At night was the Singapore Dance Delight Finals held at SCAPE. It's the first time I visit the new building. Very nice and classy interior. Before I entered I managed to catch this very HUGE can of F&N outside the building. Lol.

So big right. If I can drink from there I'd be very happy. Haha.

Inside there were more F&N exhibits around for the people there to play around and check out. This F&N Vintage car was the most popular one. Alot of people were scrambling to take a picture of it and in it.

I think the car very cute. I want to drive. Lol.

After that we went to the RED CARPET. Shiokness la. Lol. My first red carpet event. Hehe.


All the bloggers.

The event finally kick start with the introduction of all the participants and judges. This man here below is the man behind the Dance Delight. He was the guy who created the Dance Delight. His name is 'machine' and he's Japanese. His dance is woo la la~. Superb!

Managed to grab another pic with Shan from 98.7FM before the event started. He is soooo tall.

These are some of the contestant photos at the Red Carpet.




These little kids arent what you think they are. They are the Special Guest Performers of the night and their dance can put shame to many of us who are 3, 4 times older than them. Lol.

Let the Finals begin.




After a series of battling out, the 3 eventual winners were born!

1st: Joyce & The Boys
2nd: Basic 5
3rd: Elecoldxhot

The winners of the night! (Basic 5 left, Joyce & The Boys centre, Elecoldxhot right)

Everyone did a wonderful job today. But there can only be one winner. However, I believe everyone is a winner today. Congrats to the 3 teams who won! Anyway, stay tune for my vodcast and podcast! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment