Tuesday, April 6, 2010

爱心午餐

Today halfway through my lecture I received a surprise sms from Cat 姐 saying that she and 娟姐 are on their way here. I was quite shock because today is quite a packed day and I suddenly my schedule was thrown into disequilibrium. But nevertheless, I met up with them for a short while and they brought me lunch. It was personally cooked by 娟姐 and supervised by Cat 姐. My facebook friend and also their close friend Pauline 姐 came along too. Anyway next time want come must let me know in advanced just in case I really cannot make it. I dont want anybody to make a wasted trip down to see me then end up I cant meet. But nevertheless, it was very sweet of them to have brought me lunch la. So I accompanied them for awhile while eating the 爱心午餐 prepared by the 3 of them the entire morning.

Noodles cooked by 娟姐. Looks delicious right? Like professionally done. Haha.

Me before eating. Slurp Slurp!

The 3 sweet ladies!

娟姐 was so funny. She brought 2 bowls for me as she scared I have not enough to eat. But in the end I was so full I only managed to finish one bowl. Lol. Anyway thanks for the lovely lunch!

After school was tuition again and then I headed down to Boss's place for a gathering. Serena brought us Durian Puff from Goodwood Park Hotel. Good stuff. I had 2 because I was pretty full liao. Could have had more otherwise. Haha. I love durian. I mean the original fruit by itself. Especially 猫山王 durian all the better! Anyway the puff was delicious la. Thanks Serena.

Long day today. These few days like that. I guess this whole month will be like that. I hope I do get enough rest each day. Cant wait for exams to be over, but the preparation is tough. Thank you everyone for the encouragement and well wishes! They keep me going and make me strong. So please dont stop!

Anyway, do visit www.hellofm.weebly.com to leave me a tag and support the online radio! Cheers everyone! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment