Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dance Delight and 舞林大道

Have you had your dose of F&N Sparkling Drink today? (",)

I had mine during dinner with Martin. We all love F&N Sparkling Drinks, dont we? Lol. Very soon, I will be uploading some picture of my friends who also enjoy F&N Sparkling Drinks. Stay tune and check out my blog!



Photos taken by my brand new HTC Touch 2!

Singapore Dance Delight Teaser Trailer



Have you got your tickets yet? Catch you at the finals on 18 April 2010! Do sms me if you are heading there, maybe we can go together. Lol.

Anyway, this is one of the group that I like when I went to Singapore Dance Delight vol 1 Prelims. Anyway this group remind me of another Taiwan group when I watch Channel U last year. Hereby share the video with all of you.


Joyce and the Boys @ SDD Vol 1 Prelims


爵劇影色 @ 舞林大道

No comments:

Post a Comment