Sunday, January 31, 2010

Xiao Long Bao

I love Xiao Long Baos (小龙包)! I think they are one of the best delicacies in Singapore. Does anyone of you have any recommendations where they serve nice Xiao Long Baos in Singapore? Haha. I thought Din Tai Fung's ones are good, followed by Crystal Jade. Haha. Ok, anyway I went to Mayim today at Westmall. I would say their standard of Xiao Long Bao and food has gone up! Had a pleasing dinner. Also had Mac Donalds breakfast today. Didnt know their breakfast has been extended till noon on weekends and public holidays. Had the urge so I had Mc Griddles. Very nice! Hahaha.







After dinner had ice cream from Udders. First time eating it, but it's nice. I like Rum & Raisin ice cream. (",)

Got to know of this site called the Asia Online Vote website. It's a website which hosts a series of awards for local and international artistes. And my name is there! Haha. I would like to thank them for nominating me. I hope you all can support me further by voting for me! Thank you! Haha. :)

谢谢 Asia Online Vote 提名我。希望你们(读者们,支持我的朋友们,以及网友们)可以支持我,请大家投我一票!谢谢你们!呵呵。

The weblink is www.asiaonlinevote.blogspot.com or click here.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment