Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Day

Had an hour lunch break today. Aik Leng and I decided to head to Bt Timah Plaza for lunch and of course, we went to Liu San Ge. He gave two thumbs up for my recommendation and for the food and service there. (",)





Gave Liu Lao Ban a call and he told me to wait for him to come back. Haha. When he came back, he treat me eat my fav Chocolate Fudge Cake and Earl Grey Tea again. Couldnt resist the temptation. Haha. He also bought me a herb that's good for my liver and kidney as they are vital organs for the body. He's worried that I often sleep late and want me to take care of myself. Thanks Liu Lao Ban!


Aik Leng took this picture of us and he joked, "He doesn't like to smile. Lol."

Haha. so funny. No la, this is just how he likes to be when taking pictures. He's very warm and fatherly figure to me. (",)
Saw Pin Ming Lao Shi and Agnes too. They were doing some work. So coincidental. Haha.

Evening was dinner with family and Aunt Jolyn's family. Had fish head steamboat at Opal Crescent. Very nice and fulfilling dinner today! After that we headed to Bugis for shopping and walk walk. Passed by Ben 10 Cafe and saw this huge dessert model again. Haha.


After that we headed to 记得吃 for dessert.


Can tell my cousin enjoys his dessert alot. Haha.




Aint he such a sweetie pie? (",)


My dearest cousin. Haha.

School tomorrow. Nights everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment