Thursday, January 28, 2010

Durian/Amei

Woo. I love durians. Haha. Mummy treat me eat durian today. I love to eat 猫山王 durian but they ran out of stock. But still I had durians. Haha. I know you all going to scold me say why sick still eat durian, but I felt alot better already and I havent eaten durian in a long time, so... yeah. Haha.

Anyway I hope you guys love my E-Greeting video I made specially for everyone!

Tomorrow is an exciting day. I'll get to meet A-Mei in person and watch her concert! I've been a big fan of her since sec school and I'm totally thrilled about tomorrow! Omg. Haha. I love her live performances!



One of my favourite songs from her!

Another very GOOD version is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYRo7I2_lAQ

Anyway I like her latest album Amit too! My favourite song of her latest album is 分生. It's really powerful and addictive.



Nice right?

Wooooo! I cant wait for tomorrow night!

A-Mei 加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment