Monday, January 25, 2010

Thank You!

Finally finished writing more than 100 copies of greeting cards. My hands aching now. Haha. I hope you all will like it!




Wanna say a big thank you to Joseph Di, Carol Mei and Serena and EME for helping out today. They started since noon and only just went back only. It’s really hard on you guys, but I truly appreciate it!

The whole of EME together with Joseph, Carol and Serena have been going around helping to collect the coupons and gather everyone to help me cast votes to put my song up the radio charts. I really hope their hardwork will pay off and by having my song up there would be my best mode of payment to them. I really hope it happens! Pray! (",)

Today while walking by Causeway Point I caught two familiar faces. I've seen them on TV before. But they are not artistes. They are a pair of mother and son featured in one of the episodes of a reality tv where Quan Yi Feng and Christopher Lee hosts and bring a group of volunteers to help out families in need. I happened to watch this episode and saw this loving mother and son.

I know it's been hard on the mum having to take care of her son, who is diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy and is constantly on the verge of life and death everyday. His mum was so worried that she could not be by his side when he should unfortunately pass away, she decided to stick with him 24/7, also to take care of him. As a result, her husband is the only sole breadwinner. But they do not seek donations from others. Instead, they decided to do a mini business together, selling tidbits and handmade stuffs outside Causeway Point. I dont know if they frequent other areas but I so happen to see them there. Anyway, I bought some sweet from them and I truly wish them all the best. If one day you guys walk pass Causeway Point and see pair of mother and son, and the son is wheelchair bound, it is them. Do show your support to them.

Anyway, I’m blessed to have a lot of people helping me here and there. Love all of you!

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment