Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bah Kut Teh

Today I brought Dad, Mum and Aunt May to Balestier for Bah Kut Teh. We had a pretty expensive dinner, around $60 altogether, but it was nice and satisfying! It's their first time there also. Haha.




Saw the pictures behind me? When you step in the restaurant, you will be overwhelmed with pictures of the Boss and artistes, politicians and all famous people all over the restaurant. There are stars like Jacky Wu, Kang Kang, 周华建,张帝 etc. I saw 黄靖伦's photo there too. Hehe. Will you get to see me on the wall? I dont know. Haha. But I like the food there. (",)

After dinner we headed town for some CNY shopping. Nothing caught my eye, so I didnt buy anything. Then it was suppertalk with Cousin at Yew Tee. Havent had such free Saturdays for some time already. Haha.

Anyway Yujing, I'm not angry with you. Haha. XZXZ.

I hope everyone have a great weekend! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment