Friday, January 29, 2010

Every Minute

Does the title sound familiar? Haha. It's actually a direct translation of my song 每分钟. Lol. I received quite a number of good comments of this song. More than I expected and better than I expected actually. I really wanna thank everyone for their kind support and also thank everyone for their encouragement towards me. (",)

Today I sent sms to some people but he/she say I cheapo mass send and what other people send me then I forward out. I so sad already. Lol. I personally hand-typed the message and send one ok. Humph.

Went to eat 鱼头炉 with daddy today at Whampoa. It's really nice and cheap too. You all should go try. It's along Balestier area but they call the place Whampoa. Lol.




Anyway I received a text from a friend just now saying: Calling all friends!! Look up at the moon and then look down... Can you see a bright star? THAT'S MARS!! For the first time in a 100 years Mars is close enough to be viewed!! Dont miss it!! It will be there for about a month but tonight is the clearest!!

There you go. Once in a lifetime you get to see it. Unless you live beyond 100 years of age. I looked up just now and I really saw it. It's really crystal clear. Like a star-like object up there. But it feels cool though. Maybe because it's like you know it happens like first time in a 100 years. Haha. Anyway enjoy the view of Mars, maybe can eat a bar of Mars. So you can see Mars while having Mars. Lol. Lame!

Alright. It's the end of January. First month of the year has come to an end. 2 more weeks to CNY! Or Valentines? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment