Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sibling Love


I guess I havent said this for a long time, but I Love My Sister. Haha. Aint it good to have a silbing who dote on you and joke with you and is always there to take care of you when you need help? It's just this sibling tag team thing when your parents both on one side and you and your sibling together on the other. Or when you get scolded or when you feel down, your brother or sister will be there to console you or try their best to cheer you up? I just felt this strong Sibling Love from my sister yesterday.

I wouldnt elaborate why but I'm really thankful for all her love showered to me, without asking for anything in return.

Though we both used to fight when we were younger, but as we grew up, we became closer to each other and became each other's confidant. We can speak about anything under the sun and the best thing was, we both can read each other's mind quite accurately. Haha. I love you sis!

Boss played a prank on Joseph today and that poor boy got shocked awakened and even almost rush down to make sure that I was ok. Luckily Boss stopped him in time or he would have made a wasted trip down. Really sweet of him, but I feel really bad. Haha.

Oh yah, I forgot to mention this but Agnes, dont take what I said yesterday to heart ok. I'm really really just kidding la. That's just me, like to joke around. Haha. You are not E------t la. Haha. I dont want to say the word out later very sensitive again. But those who can guess correctly will get a prize! Hahaha.

Been pretty busy these few days. Will get busier in days to come.

Dont you just wish to laze around and do nothing all day sometimes? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment