Sunday, January 24, 2010

Donut Empire With Elson Soh!

Yesterday's event is my first event and public appearance for 2010, and I'm happy to announce that it is very successful! Within 45 minutes, all 300+ Elson Chocolate Donuts were snapped up and sold out! Woo! But I do apologise to those who make a trip down specially and yet didnt get to taste the donuts. Really sorry.

To the rest who made it happen, THANK YOU!

It's my first time selling donuts. So I was a little lost at first. But luckily the friendly staffs of Donut Empire were there to guide and help me!


Do I look professional here? Hahaha.

This is Ice, the boss of Shine Models with Helen. Happy that they came down! Very touched too! :)

Made new malay friends today. They are very shy but very supportive. Thank you!

After 45 minutes, all Elson Chocolate Donuts were sold out and upon everybody's request, I had some hands on trying to make my very own Elson Chocolate Donut. Haha.


It's really not easy making these donuts. I can truly understand the hardwork being put into making these few thousand donuts eaten by us everyday. It's definitely worth the price paid.

Tada! Finally done. But I made a messed out of it. Haha.

Still, it was successfully auctioned off to two lucky friends of mine, Shirley and Mandy!


I hope it's as nice as those made by the professionals of Donut Empire. Haha. After that I signed on the two huge posters and gave one away to somebody who can raise his or her hands the fastest and Shirley got it after answering a question by the Emcee. The other one was of course presented to Donut Empire! Cheers!




One last group photo to mark the end of today's event. (",)

Two surprise visitors came today. Haha. They didnt get to taste the Elson Chocolate Donut but they pre-ordered my album. So sweet!

And of course, my good bro Andy was here also. And so was PG and Doreen, but my photos with them are not with me now. :(

Look at Stacia, my friend from indo..

Cute? Haha.

After the event wrapped up, we all headed to Boon Lay Market for dinner and chit chat session. It's been a long time since I seen everyone!


I love gatherings! We should have more right? Haha. So sweet lar!

Lastly before I end my post I would like to thank a few people for making this event so successful.

Boss - For coordinating and making sure everything was ok and also for hosting the event and keeping everything in place.

Joseph Di & Serena - For doing all the small small everyday tasks. I know you both have been working very hard and not getting enough rest. Just wanna say I know and I truly appreciate all you efforts and dedication! Thank you!

Ming Siang - For doing all the photoshoots, designing all the posters and covers. He is one man I truly respect for his dedication and professionalism. Thank you bro! It's wonderful to have you around. Thanks alot!!

Donut Empire - Sky, Steven, Joy for believing in me and making me their ambassador. Also to the crew and memebers of Donut Empire for making the delicious Elson Chocolate Donut and making this event successful.

Edwin 大哥 - Though he's in San Francisco now, he never fails to keep himself updated with my progress. His concern for me never stops! Thank you 大哥!I hope you're fine in SF!

Pin Ming Lao Shi - Thank you for your support and concern! No doubt you are not here, but you are so caring and concern about my first appearance. Thank you.

Chin 姐 - For sponsoring the cute "lollipops" (Glitter Powder Brush)!

My two 宣传/保姆 - Cat 姐,娟姐,谢谢你们那无微不至的照顾!

Youthbox/EME - It's you guys again, always there to support me. I will not forget all of you. Carol, Yuan Zhuang, Yu Jing, Yi Ling, Gilberto, Joseph, Evon, Shirley, Yvonne, Xingyu, Jane, Meiling, Mandy, Dewei, Keng Huei, Panda, Benjamin, Tim. Thank you!!!

Friends - Martin, Jasmine, Pillai, Steven, Xingyun, Yuling, Joyce Stella, Jun, Jeany, Aik Leng, Vincent, Ao Xue, Richard, Hui Hui, Stacia, Yeriko, Snowy, Sylvani, Melvi, Samuel, Edwyen, Ice, Helen, Jiasin.

My family - Dad, Mum, Sis, Aunt May, All my aunts, uncles, cousins especially Weijie who bought two dozens.

As well as people who where there at Jurong Point who supported me,

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to support me. Appreciate it!

P.S. I apologise to those whom I missed out. There's really too many. Haha. If you find you name not up there, do let me know!

More photos can be found at

Or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment