Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Grrrrrr....

Today I took back my tests papers. Did pretty well for my Stats paper. 40/50. But my Econs paper didnt have such luck. Haha. I hope the next test I can do better la.

Anyway I just remembered I had Joesph Di's unglam photo in my phone taken yesterday on the way to supper. Share with all of you. Hahahaha.



He's so skinny right. Always dont want to eat!


This is his LG Ice Cream phone. Nice? LG's best selling phone eh. :)

Anyway he gave me a Stitch T shirt bought from Hong Kong Disneyland! Very nice. But too bad it's washing so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to share it with all of you!

I had Mac Twister Fries today. Thanks to my friend who insist that I eat with him. Haha. But it was nice! Havent eaten Mac for sometime due to my diet plan. Haha.


SOOO NICE! (",)

Anyway......... Look at my eye now............


I dont know why it keep swelling on and off. Like some infection or something. Doctor gave me eye drops. Hopefully it gets better. And my leg, I think I hurt it while running that time. But it's been 2 weeks since I did any intensive exercise but the pain is still there. I hope it can recover. =X

Anyway you guys must take care. Dont fall sick like me ok. Drink more water and rest well.

The production of the songs are on going and the finishing dates are nearing. Cant wait to listen to all the final products!

No comments:

Post a Comment