Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis/A Pleasant Surprise

It's Sis's birthday today! Happy Birthday to you Dearest Sis! Thank you for always being there. Hope you had fun and best wishes to you! (",)

Caught The Vampire's Assistant today with Boss, Serena, Joseph and two surprises!

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant


Genre: Action
Director: Harold Ramis, Paul Wietz
Cast: Brendan Fraser, John Hamburg, Chris Massoglia, Ray Stevenson, Salma Hayek
RunTime: 1 hr 10 mins
Rating: PG

Movie Synopsis
Young Darren Shan attends an illegal freak show with his best friend and decides to become a vampire's assistant to save his best friend's life. Forced to leave his home and family forever, Darren joins the freak show where he meets a host of bizarre creatures and finds himself at the centre of a war between the vampires and a rival clan.

Movie Review
Before the movie, I heard people telling me bad feedback about it. However, after the movie, I find their feedback a little unfounded. I actually liked the movie. Probably that's because I have a liking for vampires and supernatural stuffs deep down, but this movie made me stay awake throughout and I was eager to know what goes on further. Nice effects, not too overboard and certainly not too fake. I'm glad my first movie of 2010 turns out to be a nice movie that I enjoyed. I actually look forward to the second part. Haha.



On the side note, funny how people can perceive vampires as friendly creatures in one movie, and as nasty monsters in another. Yet, we are not bored by them at all. Haha.

Would you be a Vampire if given the chance?

Official Movie Trailer





Overall Rating: 4.5/5

So.... Guess who were the two surprises?

Gilberto and Keng Huei!


Been thinking about them these few days about how long we havent met and I actually bumped into them today. Haha. Best thing was they watched the same movie as us. So sweet right! (",)

Went home after that and we bumped into Alex at the control station. What a night of coincidences. Haha.

It's mid January. Less than a month to CNY. I cant wait for CNY to come and when it comes, I just want it to pass as slowly as possible. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment