Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm In Love With It

Today went to celebrate sister's birthday. But it's not the actual day yet. So I'll leave the blogging till later date.

But now for more important stuffs.. Presenting to you, my album's first hit single - I'm In Love With It! The video is actually posted on the player at the side of the page and should auto play. But if anyone of you cannot play or listen to it somehow, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4y6-Sc701M

This was done by Joseph Di. Thanks alot!

Share it with your friends and love ones. Haha.


This poster text is done by Xing Yu. Thanks bro for your effort.

I hope you guys like it. Remember to copy the link of the video and post in any of your online site such as Facebook, Friendster or Blog. Stay tuned! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment