Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We Are Happy

Head down to Signoria after school to look for them. Met new friends today. First was Betty, the make up artiste. She's from Taiwan and she's very humble and warm.


Of course, most of you will know who is this. Our dear Andrew from Youthbox. Haha.


Lastly, it's the two new members of RIG Performing Artistes, Kadon and YP. Welcome on board!


I actually had a very funny photo of me with a wig, but think dont post here better. Haha


After the shoot we headed to AMK for dinner/supper. Had a sumptuous and delicious meal.

Was sleeping yesterday and I woke up with more than 10 smses telling me a good news. They were all very excited to hear my new song 每分钟 air-played by Yes 933 fm. Too bad I missed it. But some of them actually recorded it down and sent it to me. Yippie.

Thank you to the DJs for promoting me. Thank you to all listeners who supported me. Thank you to all friends and supporters, especially Joseph Di and Serena, for helping me so much and giving me so much support. I love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment