Friday, January 8, 2010

Woo


This very clear night image is captured by my LG New Chocolate BL40. And it's without any special settings or flash. Just the camera itself. Cool huh? Seldom a camera handphone has such high quality photo taking technology. I'm loving my phone more each day. Haha.

Anyone knows where I can download or purchase other applications specifically for my LG phone? I want to try out other applications too. :(

Recording for all songs are finally done. Agnes isnt done with hers yet so she'll have to Jia You! (",) She had a scare yesterday thinking that she lost her phone. Thank God she found it already. Must have been pretty tired I guess.

I cant wait to hear the completed version of the songs. Hehe.

Everyone must Jia You also. Enjoy your weekends! Tag me!!! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment