Sunday, January 24, 2010

Down But Not Out

Keng Huei sent me a prank sms today, but luckily I'm smart enough not to fall for it. Lol. Dont get pranked everyone! Hahaha!

Carol and Yu Jing so sweet yesterday, I must announce here. Haha. So random.

Also thank Joseph Di and Serena for making another trip down to JP to collect the stuffs we left yesterday. 辛苦你们了!

Today I got nagged by alot of people. Haha. First was Boss, then Joseph Di, then 娟姐 and Cat 姐. All rushing me to go see doctor. Ok I admit I wasnt feeling very well but I dont like taking medicine! >.<>

*Hint Hint*
Ok, I just took medicine again. Going off to bed! School again tomorrow. I asked my mates to bring ECD to lecture tomorrow. I wonder if they will, or have they eaten them up yesterday. :(

Anyway, Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment