Friday, January 22, 2010

Appearance at Donut Empire


After school today, met Boss, Joseph and Serena at IMM, as we went to attend Huang Jing Lun (黃靖倫)’s autograph session. Have heard much about this fellow Singaporean, about his dreams and his passion. Have seen him on TV during the 星光大道 competition. Today, I want to support this fellow local artiste who have achieved his dream, like how I want to achieve mine too.


From a supporter point of view, I would give him two thumbs up for how he behaved towards his fans and supporters and how he tries his best to make sure everyone is happy. From a musician point of view, I would give him two thumbs up for his singing techniques and unique vocal tone. Every rendition of his songs makes him Him. He also have pretty good stage presence and star factor. Overall as Singaporean, I’m happy for him. Well done Jing Lun. Must buy his new album! (“,)

After that we went for dinner. Finally get to eat my favourite snacks from Shi Lin. Haha. Anyway took some (unglam) pics during dinner. Noone wanted to pose for a nice photo, so that’s why I end up with all these unglam photos. Hahahaha.





Joseph complaining Serena never finish her food.

Guess who?

Nobody but you. hahahaha.



This is joseph and his Q-Mo friend at the back. hahaha.
Alright. Shall end off the post with my own unglam photo. Haha.


See you all tomorrow (Saturday) at Jurong Point (JP 2) Donut Empire at 6pm!!!!

Remember to support my Elson Chocolate Donut and each donut is selling at $2, with every purchase of 6 donuts, you will receive a limited edition donut postcard with my picture on it. (",) At the same time, you can pre-order my ep album also, as we are giving away exclusive poster too! Must support me ok? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment