Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CNY album photoshoot

Super busy and rushing day for me! Haha. After school end, I quickly rush home and prepare all my clothes for Chinese New Year album photoshoot at Signoria Nuziale. Same to Agnes also. Lol! Now you should know that being a artiste is not that easy liao. Got regret anot? Haha.


The makeup is done by Alex and thanks for his support, plus his joke. It is quite fun to have him around when we do the photoshoot. He joke and say that my face need "photo-edit" even after makeup. Haha. Then Ming Xiang boss say that my body also need "photo-edit". Faint! Mean to say my whole picture have to be photo-edit. Lol.

Anyway, thank to Darren for making the effort down to do up our hair-styling, as today is his off-day actually. Darren is very skillful and he is from Angelsky8. So in future, if any of you need to change a new hairstyle, go Angelsky8 look for him.

Conclusion: One professional makeup artist and one talented hair-stylist plus one skillful photographer, it added great value to our album, so must support our limited edition Chinese New Year album. :)


ACTION!! Oops..... So many people comment on the way I pose today. Think it's time for me to look into more new poses. Haha. Thank you Ming Xiang boss for doing the photography today. Next time I will treat you go dinner when you are more free. (",)


The guy in red polo-tee is J Ai, the boss from Angelsky8. He also sang one of the songs in the album and that why he have to "report" for photoshoot. Lol. He is very cute today as he is super shy infront of the camera. But overall the shoot went smoothly for all of us and I can see that everybody enjoy the session.



Thanks to Serena and Joseph di for accompany us throughout the shoot. Also not forgetting to mention "冷冷" for coming down to support me. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Ok. The whole shoot ended just before 12am, but after sending Agnes and Boss home, I reach home at about 12.45am. Sorry for making Ming Xiang boss staying back to edit our photo.

Good night everybody! Jiayous and good luck to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment