Monday, January 18, 2010

I Will Work Harder

My father once told me:

In this world,

If you think you are rich, there is always someone richer.

If you think you are poor, there is always someone poorer.

If you think you are fat and ugly, there is always someone fatter and uglier.

If you think you are handsome and great, there is always someone more handsome and greater.

So no matter how hard you try, there's always someone out there to put you down. But take them as a form of encourgement and work harder, and these bad comments will work wonders.

In this world, you can never satisfy everyone or make everyone happy. Just do your best and things will work out fine. Especially in the entertainment industry, it is far more common than any other. We as artistes, can only take them in our stride and improve.

Whatever it is, dont fight back.

I once heard this saying:

"Arguing with a fool proves there are two." - Doris M. Smith

So, Joseph Di and everyone who support me, dont be too upset. I'm thankful and I appreciate everyone's effort.

I will work harder. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment