Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New friend, old friend

The recording went quite smoothly today, but we still unable to finish it and have to continue the recording tomorrow. Boss took two picture of me and Agnes when we are in the recording studio. I lend Agnes my jacket as it is super cold inside. Lol.



Joseph Di came down to support us again. But forget to take a photo with him. Don't be angry with me. Haha. Anyway he brought fries for Boss and laoshi as supper.

Pin Ming laoshi introduce a new friend to us today, his name is Mike Yeo, a very nice guy who share his experience in entertainment trade with us. Thank you Mr Mike for everything today. Hope that we can see you again, maybe for a meal. Next time must take a picture with us ok? (",)


Before we go home, I took a picture with Pin Ming laoshi and Agnes together. Oh ya. Forget to mention that Kenneth was here with his friend just now. But again, I forget to take a picture with him. Anyway, he is my 'long-lost' friend since Teenage Icon competition.


Kenneth was here for the recording audition at around 1am. YES, it's midnight 1am. Haha. Pin Ming laoshi say he have a nice vocal tone. Hope to see Kenneth again, sorry didn't chat much with you as there are so many people around today.

Good night everybody! School as usual tomorrow. Thank everybody for the tag in my chatbox. Remember to tag me whenever you are free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment