Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Talented Musician

Today was school day as usual. Saturday school is fun, and boring at the same time. Fun because it's like more relaxed than the usual weekdays, yet it sucks to have to go back to school on a weekend. Haha.

After school I pop by Bt Timah Plaza to meet Pin Ming Lao Shi. Helped him to buy speakers before meeting him. He brought me to meet this very talent mixing engineer from Indonesia. His name is Teffy. He is very warm and friendly and he is also very nice to me, as in, he's not selfish when it comes to imparting his musical knowledge. He's here to do mixing for my songs actually, but I wanted to see how good he is for myself. He's pipped to be as good as Lee Hom by some senior musicians who have worked with him. And as expected, his wide knowledge of chord progressions and different variations of chords used in a song, really swept me away. Of course I wasted no time in picking up some tips from him. Time is of the essence. But at least I learnt something new today. (",)

Me and The Man.

With Lao Shi. Haha.

Went to pick dad up after that and he sent me to Bugis where I met my SIM friends for steamboat dinner. It's Ying's birthday so she invited us to have dinner together at Tian Tian Steamboat.

Have heard so much about it, but havent really been there myself. So can say it' my first time. It's not bad considering the ambience (the one with aircon) and food and friends goes well together. I would say it's recommendable. Haha. We had a great time!

Birthday Girl Ying
Look at this really big piece of meat. We joked it's bigger than his face. Haha
.




I like eating steamboat. Especially with a group of great company. Woo. But Boss going to scold me when he sees these pictures. He'll ask me to diet! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment