Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Another Day

Today, I finally got the chance to wear my super duper cool Tag Heuer shades given to my by David and Joyce of Mee Mee Optics to school. Dad fetched me to school as he's going meeting also and so I took a few shots in the car to share with all of you!

Cool right? I like it!

Oh ya, did I mentioned I bumped into Hazel in school last friday? It was good to see an old friend again. We chatted abit but she declined my invitation for a photo! Wonder when will I see her again? Hmm.

Anyway on another side note, recently someone I respected a lot said some offensive and hurtful stuffs about me and Boss and everyone else in RIG. I'm quite disappointed because I have always admired his talents and his musical abilities and have always treated him as a friend and as a teacher. But his actions came all too sudden. Oh well.
Tomorrow got recording at night. Excited!

Before I go, let me share this cool video I saw on Youtube. It's really amazing what human vocals can do. Enjoy the video!



I'm off to bed. Good night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment