Saturday, September 5, 2009

21st Birthday Party

Sometimes smiling isnt the easiest thing to do. Not when you are so stressed up and so vexed over something. Not when you are the cause of all problems. Not when you are the burden of many many people. That's what I am feeling today. I wished I could turn back clock. I wished all of these wouldnt have to happen. Haiz.

When can I smile happily again?

Photobucket

Today event at Bukit Timah Plaza again. UFM 1003 DJ Li Mei 姐 was here today to host the event. She's very good and very humble and friendly. Agnes came too. She sang well as usual.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took a picture with some of the people today. Too tired to upload it. Will do it after my birthday party. Lol! Anyway, Pearlyn and family came down too to enquire about Talent Management and now, she's part of us. Welcome! Met new friends today too. Like Christabelle. (",)

After the usual debrief we headed Cine for movie. G-Force was nice. Had a good laugh. Thanks to bro Jason for his lucky fifty cents coin. Lol!

Thank you all for the wishes! See you guys later at my birthday party at Singapore Marriot Hotel! For those that I left out in the invitation, do kindly contact me via sms. Thank you and sorry if I forget to invite you, as I have been busy recently. Lastly, thank everybody for helping me organise such a great birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment