Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SIM Got Talent!

Sorry guys. I really apologise for the lack of photos during the weekdays of my blog as I've really been pretty busy running about in school. But still! I promise to keep this blog as interesting as I can alright? (",)


For those who have not visited my Puma site before, you can do so here! Once you are there, do leave a comment or two as a form of encouragement for me, ok?


Also, those who have not voted for me at NuYou's website, here is the address. (Click here) I am number 23. Lucky number 23. Lol! Remember you can vote EVERYDAY! So please, spare 2 minutes everyday to vote for me ok! I know I very thick skinned, but I know you all love me too! Lol!!!

Back to main business.

Recently many burdens and stress just pile up on me. Not only school and work, now even personal issues are coming up. I'm too stressed to even talk about anything now. Just hope that things can get better and better.

Met Yi Qing today. Or rather, I bumped into him. And yes, I agreed to help him judge this Friday's SIM Got Talent in school. Though I may not be the best candidate, but I'll do my best to help him in whatever I can. Hope I'll do a good job! To all the participants, 加油!

School is getting more and more "shiong". I really cant seem to be able to cope with the vast amount of knowledge I need to take in everyday. But I just do my best. I dont want to let anyone down.

F1 coming in 2 days time. Cant wait! PUMA Motorsport have so many events for me to attend! Whoever want to go with me, let me know by leaving a message in my chatbox or sms me. Got to sleep now, only left with 2 hours plus to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment