Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday in less than 72 hours!

Photobucket

Today marks the end of the first week of lessons. Was our first IBM (Introduction to Business & Management) lecture. When I first stepped in the lecture theatre, I got the shock of my life. Lol! My lecture notes for this module is 1645 pages! It's even thicker than a Harry Potter book. Can faint!

Mr Nageb is our lecturer. He's quite nice I would say. Just that I think the previous batch of students really left a very bad impression to the lecturers that they think that we are a bunch of rowdy students who dont like to study, which is just the exact opposite.

Anyway after school, Jonathan drove me and Christella down to Evergreen Stationary at Clementi West. We needed to bind our notes and I decided to bring them to Godma's place to do it. Called Godma before we went there and she help us settle nicely already before we even reach there. Thank you Godma!

Photobucket

When I reached, the staff there are very friendly. One of them actually went to Bukit Timah Plaza and she recognised me. Lol! I also bought a file and a box of clips for school. After that we took a group photo and left back for school.

After school I accompanied dad to Tagore Lane to collect the wine for my birthday. Then we went Evergreen office to collect the water ionizer as well as the birthday cards from sis Wendy office.

Had dinner with family at Westmall. It's been some time we sat down and eat dinner together.

Photobucket

At night Boss they all came to collect the stuffs and we all went supper together. As I reached home, I realised that my keys are missing! So the kind uncle and my two bros behind accompanied me all the way back to the food place to search. But couldnt find. So I went home and luckily for me my sis is still awake and she opened the door for me. Boss called after to tell me the good news that my keys actually dropped in Jason's car.

In the build up to my big event this coming Sunday, many people have asked me what I want and what I needed. But most of them are already taken. The rest are just unattainable stuffs like Mac Book Pro and iphone 3G(S). Lol! (My mother scold me for wanting to get these). Anyway, maybe a red packet will do, because I believe a red packet can bring me more lucks! Lol!

Speaking of that, I would like to thank Helen for being so nice to me. Thank you Helen! I really appreciate your thoughts but the gift is really too expensive for me to allow you to buy it. Really really really thank you thought!

Birthday in less than 72 hours. Very excited! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment