Saturday, September 19, 2009

Puma Motorsport Collection

Today was a long and busy day for me. Woke up, got ready and headed out to Angelsky8 for haircut! Darren cut my fringe and did some layering. So now it appears like I have bangs, but he said it will grow. Lol!


After that I headed to Hoods inc Production for casting. Had a hard time finding the place despite cabbing there. Met Fiona, the friendly person in-charge and I got ready for my audition. Another girl came for audition for the female role and so we were paired up together. Her name is Mariam (in purple) and she is 13 years old, born in America and is of Pakistan blood. Can you tell? Lol. She’s is very friendly and she studies in the Singapore American School. The shocking thing is that she told me she has lived in 7 countries already. Imagine 13 years old and 7 countries? Means average 2 years she shift once!


Anyway we did the audition together. We were asked to do an Opera script and I just freestyle my Opera singing. Hopefully they didn’t find it awful. Lol!


After that I headed down Marina Square to look for my parents as they wanted to sign up for mobile broadband and were shopping at the same time. Guess what I saw? F1 Roadshow by Starhub, Puma and Bridgestone! So excited.


Walked around and also got the opportunity to take a picture with the race queen and the car (got a complimentary 4R photo too). Puma Motorsport collection are also there for sale. They have F1 related merchandises, F1 themed apparels, and many others! Very nice and unique designs. New releases available there too! If you guys free should go down to talk a look too!

After Marina Square I headed home. Attended my friend’s birthday party at night. So happened that two friends of mine actually held their birthday at the chalet side by side! So coincidental! Anyway here’s wishing the both of them Happy 21st Birthday! You are now officially an adult! Best wishes! (“,)

No comments:

Post a Comment