Friday, September 25, 2009

F1 screening roadshow @ Ngee Ann City


A long day has ended! Went to school as usual. After lecture I had lunch with Jonathan before heading to the Atrium to report as judge for SIM Got Talent competition. There, I was introduced to my fellow judge mate, Joe, who is from the band Suicide Solutions. He is a nice guy and Singapore is so so small! We met at Compass event before! Our other fellow judge is Kelly from SIM. She is a very nice lady. Really very nice!

The contestants did very well today. Can tell that they did their best to showcase the best to us and to the school. Two thumbs up for their effort! Anyway, we had a hard time making a decision on the winner and how much to give, but we still did after coming to a common conclusion in a 10 minute long meeting at the Recruitment Office. Hope everyone's happy!

After that I joined Boss for lunch at Bukit Timah Plaza. Of course we went to our usual hangout spot Liu San Ge! Eileen 姐 joined us too. Headed back school for lecture after that.

School ended and I head town to find Boss and the rest. They were working very hard outside Nee Ann City, so I went down to show and give them some support! Dinner at Yoshinoya with Clement, Angeline and her sister with Boss. Our last resort after everywhere became crowded with people. And I saw this guy who look like Leehom! Boss also agreed that they looked alike. I managed to sneak a few shots of him unnoticed. Lol!



Clement Boss from Seasons Perfection Beauty was very nice today. He helped me massage and did a short on-the-spot treatment to relieve my body muscle tension, stress and headache all in one! And the miraculous this was that the effect was almost immediate! You all must try, really. They are having a promotion booth outside Nee Ann City this week. 10 minutes trial session from $10 only!


Angelsky8 also had a booth there. Very nicely set up. But the staff very shy! Even though we knew each other for quite sometime already, they didnt want to take photo with me. Sad. Luckily I managed to force one of them! Lol!


Wendy from Trust 2000 was very nice today. She treated me soya milk. Organic soya milk to be exact. Really delicious. Must try. All at the area outside Nee Ann City. The picture above is one of the staffs from Unisoy.
Come look for us!
F1 Rocks Ticket winner was Richard. Sorry to those who didnt manage to win it. I myself didnt get to attend the concert too. But I can assure it was a fair balloting! Pictures to come soon!


Oh yah, Boss bought me a new phone today. Very happy! Thanks Boss! Anyway, my new phone is very COOL! Lastly, all the best to all the performers tomorrow (Saturday) at Ngee Ann City. I will upload some pictures of their performing tomorrow night. Carol and Evon will be singing, plus Alton, and some more other performers. They will be performing at 2pm to 3pm tomorrow. Must go down support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment