Friday, September 18, 2009

Red in my head!

Wow! Saw my picture at NuYou magazine and please vote for me as much as possible. Lol!

http://www.nuyou.com.sg/menwelove-2009/

Anyway, read a news at Shin Min and hope you can take care inside there. No doubt many people may look down on you in future, but stay strong and prove yourself again. Jiayou! (",)


I will be attending another F1 event organised by PUMA Motorsport at St James Power Station on 24 September 2009. All the invited guests will have a chance to meet the Ferrari Driver in person. Remember! If you have the ticket, must go as I m there too. Lol! Then must take photo with me together, so I can upload to my blog.

Also remember to come to River View Hotel on 20 September 2009 (Sunday), from 2pm to 5pm to support Boss's seminar . Refreshment will be provided and most importantly, two other comanies will be involved in this seminar as well. They are Seasons Perfection Beauty and Energy Chain.

Ok. Take care everybody. Got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment