Thursday, September 10, 2009

POA Worksheet

Life is back to being mundane. Lecture, tutorial, homework. Lecture, tutorial, homework. Lol!

Photobucket

Went for POA tutorial yesterday thinking that I have brought everything. In the end I realised I didnt bring my POA worksheet. Sian. Luckily the lecturer closed one eye. Maybe because he knows I'm a good student. (",)

Photobucket

Does she look like the girl who have a date with me in the Most Kissable Guy contest? Lol!

Today I was almost late for school. Lol! Luckily I wasnt. Had lectures in the morning. Then I went lunch with my OG people and my other new friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After much gossiping, we ended the lunch with some photo taking. Lol!

Went to the library after that to do my tutorial with Jonathan. I didnt know how to do, but somehow I managed to write something out of it. Lol! School is getting harder and I'm getting more and more work to do.

Photobucket

Before tutorial I took some pictures of the class, and it look so colourful! The lecturer was late!

I wrote a few new songs these few days. Will do up the demos soon and send to Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment