Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gala Premiere - Blood Ties (还魂)

School is beginning to get pretty mundane. Luckily I made a few new friends. Lol! I love my maths lecturer, Mr Syed. He is damn funny and he brought life into the entire lecture theatre. I just couldnt fall alseep during lecture. And that's good!

Photobucket

I almost missed a great opportunity today. I missed a call from Pin Ming laoshi because of lecture. Luckily he called Boss and Boss quickly call me after lesson to tell me the good news. We are invited to attend the Gala Premiere of the movie "Blood Ties" (还魂).

Photobucket

And so, me, Boss, God sis Sarah and Jason bro, headed to Vivo City. It was quite crowded there as alot of people attended the premiere. We met laoshi and he passed us our tickets. We hung around. Saw Jae Leung from S-Pop. Havent seen him since producing the charity song for him last year. (",)

Photobucket

Anyway we walked pass the United Nations Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM) booth and I donated my bit while chatting with the friendly staffs to find out more about UNIFEM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we hung around. Saw a few of the casts of the film. One of them is the Caucasian guy as tourist in the movie. He is Jeane's friend. What a small world. The other cast we met is one of the lead actor Vincent. He is very warm and very friendly!

Photobucket

Oh ya, we met Patricia Mok too! She is very beautiful, unlike her image on-screen. Lol. And she is also very warm and sociable. No airs at all. We had fun chatting around.

Photobucket

We saw Chong sitting one corner alone. He says he wants to sleep already. Forever so funny. (",)

Soon after we headed into the cinema to wait for the movie screening. Before the movie started, the director, and main leads came in to say a few words together with the emcee cum cast UFM 1003 DJ Jian Wen 大哥! He acted pretty well in the movie. Lol!

Photobucket

Before movie started, we took a few shots in the cinema. We took a few funny poses. Lol!

After movie we went to Geylang's famous dim sum restuarant for dinner cum supper. Very nice food there! So full now. Lol.

Headed home after that. Thanks laoshi for the invite! Thanks God sis for the dinner!

Today is teachers' day. So wanna wish all my teachers and all the teachers a very Happy Teachers' Day! Thank you for imparting to all of us your precious knowledge, skills as well as your time and effort! Without you, the world cant survive. So teachers are actually very important people. Ok, I'm going to bed! Good Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment