Saturday, September 12, 2009

Puma Circuit Party

Photobucket

Sister came home with a pleasant surprise today. It was a belated birthday present! So sweet of her. And guess what she got me? A card holder from Mont Blanc. Thank you so much!

Photobucket

Today is Puma's first event for the F1 Campaign. Our Puma Circuit Party at Overeasy. I brought Michelle along as she's the only one who got back to me. Lol! Quite disappointed in somebody though for not attending and not treasuring the opportunity in getting to know more business contact. I think this person is rather childish and do not know how important is a business contact.

Photobucket

Anyway along with us is bro Jason and da sao Priscilla. They are both very shy at first but after awhile they started opening up themselves, which is good! Met a few old friends there. Aaron (aka Dragonball) was there. Hannah and Elynn were there too working as race queens of the night. Really great to be able to see them again after so long.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gab and Qian were so busy tonight running about. Only managed a few words with them here and there. But was really happy to see them again also. Our model driver Ken was there too. Took a few shots with him.

Ok, I drank a Vodka with Sprite. Not very shiong. Lol!

Met a few new friends too. Other Friends of Puma like Diana, Nadia, Trixy, Lawrence, Benjamin and Jayden also attended the party. Overall it's quite fun tonight. More to come. Stay tuned for more updates and also the pictures that I took in this party! Just check out my facebook, friendster or yahoo group for the picture tomorrow night. Lol!

Photobucket

Oh ya, I missed a 24seven event. It was the exploring of the spiritual thing that took place last night. Had wanted to attend it when Diana first brought it up to me and Trixy during the previous Puma meeting. But she twitted me and I totally missed the whole chance to go on the trip! Argh. Nevermind, still got next time though. Lol!

Alright, it's been a long long day for me. Got tuitions tomorrow. Good night everybody!

P.S. Diana, next time dont twit me regarding events! Sms or email me ok. Thanks! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment