Sunday, September 20, 2009

Premium 24's first seminar


Attended Premium 24's first official seminar today. The set up today was superb. Boss was the speaker today as usual. But I think he did really well today even meeting some challenges from the floor. He remained calm and steady! Well done!


Anyway havent seen Godsis and Godma for quite sometime. So was happy to be able to see them again! Miss them so much.


Congrats to Ah Long 哥 and Rose 姐 for winning the top sales award! Also very proud to see RIG people working very hard and producing results! RIG also have its Hall Of Fame today!
Here goes:
Congrats Boss doing a good job today and closing sales today!
Congrats to Mandy for signing 3 talents today!
Congrats to Jason and his team for bringing in sales for the company!
Congrats to Evon and her team for signing up more than 10 talents for the past week!

Congrats to Zheng Ling for being part of the team now!
You guys have done very well and I'm very proud of you. You all have worked hard and delivered results, unlike some other partners we have in the past. Well, as I said, it's the past already.


Anyway after that headed down to Pizza Place for gathering. Guess what Yujing got me? Lol! It's a hand painted picture of me. Very sweet and nice of her! Does it look like me? (",)


Happy to see everyone today also, especially all the EME people. Had a great time catching up. For those that I havent met for sometime, maybe we can catch up soon. (",)

Very excited today as I saw my batch of tee shirts coming in! My shop will be up pretty soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment