Friday, September 11, 2009

Puma Motorsport

It's friday again! Woo. Anyway today I wore a shirt to school and my friend said, "whao, finally no Puma today." I replied, "Look closely my shoes and jeans." Lol! And to his amazement, they were Puma products. He didnt know that Puma carry jeans as well. Well, now you all know. (",)

Anyway, tomorrow kick starts the string of events involving Puma Motorsport. In case anyone of you still do not know, I'm involved in Puma's F1 Campaign in Singapore, which means that I am a "Friend of Puma"! So everybody, support Puma with me!

First event tomorrow is the Puma Circuit Party held at Overeasy. Really really excited about it. Cant wait! Woo!


Simply click on Friends of Puma and look for me. You are all also encouraged to leave comments. Most of the time, we will give out prizes like free entrance ticket to our exclusive parties and more. So do check out my blog at the Puma Motorsport website too! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment