Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life Sucks

I hate the way things are going right now. I really hate it. I wish I could turn back time. I wish I can undo all these mess.

Things arent going the way I thought it should be. I hate people that give empty promise and get everybody into trouble! Life sucks.

Photobucket

Anyway, Boss send me this photo when he went to Jean Yip Group today. If you guys free, can go Jean Yip The Makeover at Bugis Junction level 2, and you will see this whole album on Elson Soh! Lol! Thanks Desmond and Kenny for promoting me there.

Photobucket

This Sunday another seminar coming, but this round is organised by our company. We call it Healthy Drinking, Healthy Lifestyle! It will be held at River View Hotel level 2 conference room, from 2pm to 5pm. Admission is free to everybody. Will update the information when the date is nearer.

Oh ya! I'm having a gathering this Sunday at The Pizza Place. I will be inviting some of you for this get-together session at The Pizza Place. Wait for my sms then. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment