Thursday, September 3, 2009

Counting Down

I missed blogging yesterday. Too tired. Lol! Work has been piling up and up and up. Starting to feel the heat.

School has been pretty boring. Except for the friends I see everyday. Lol!

Today I hear some shock and sad news about someone. Early morning some more. Quite sian to hear these kinda news. It's never ending. I just hope all these wont affect my friendship with anyone again. I've always been a victim of such malicious acts done behind my back. Well, forget it.

Photobucket

After school I headed to Tagore Lane to look for Boss as he's having meeting with Godma, Godsis, Bro Francis and Bro Jason. The invitation card is very nice I saw today! (",)

Anyway halfway through the meeting, Boss said something very touching and Godma cried. First time seeing her cry. It's really touching.

Headed down to Civic Centre later to meet our latest members of RIG. They seem very motivated and passionate about the whole thing. I really hope we can work things out together and make RIG very successful!

Oh ya, and Mandy and Evon spoiler. Show me my present before Sunday's event. So bad. I have to tell them to bring home and bring again on Sunday. Lol! And sweet Helen wanted to buy me something very very expensive. But I told her not to already. I really really appreciate the thought! Thanks!

Bukit Timah Plaza is our last stop. There were some last minute changes and Boss was very angry, he scream at Eileen. Poor Eileen, caught in the middle of nowhere, she didnt know what to do. I mean, first time I see Boss so fierce to her also. She almost broke down I think. Luckily everything was settled. It's good to learn from Boss, as in the way he handles such situations. I think I'd have reacted like Kelvin today, so it's a good learning experience for me. Books can bring you somewhere but EXPERIENCE brings you everywhere.

Photobucket

Anyway, did any of you see my picture at TODAY paper? Lol! Must thanks Eileen for giving me such a good exposure. Thank you Eileen Da Jie!

I didnt join them for dinner as I didnt feel like eating. One thing I have to finish up my homework, the other is I really feel stressed up. Somethings I cant really write out here. But I really feel the pressure and I feel bad because I know I am the cause of it. Haiz. I just hope everything can turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment