Monday, September 21, 2009

Food For Thought

First and foremost, introducing one of my student. His name is Jerome. And here is he, looking very hardworking. Lol!


Sis is back from Bangkok. Went to pick her up just now. Her luggage is so heavy! (",)

Anyway, I stumbled upon a few videos these few days and I really want to share it with everyone. Each has it's own uniqueness and meaning behind it.



This is such a sweet video. But I'm sure in singapore you would be allowed to do this. Maybe kenna scolding by the manager. Lol!



I dont know why, but this video simply amazes me. It's so beautifully made. I'm sure film makers will love it!



This is the final video I wanted to share today. When I watch it, I cried. It's so so so sad! To think that many of us actually waste food all so often. Though we always hear people saying "People in other countries nothing to eat, you still waste food!" but often we just brush it off because we havent really witness the truth of it. Now, here it is, very evidently, it's the truth. I'm sure I'll try my utmost best (though I already have the habit), to not waste any food or water. What is so dispensable to us, is all so precious to people in other countries, Here we are complaining that food is bland, food is salty, food is tasteless. There they are, not even having the chance to taste what is bland food, what is salty food, what is tasteless food. This is also what sparked me to want to do more charity work to help as much as I can.

So people, have a heart. Donate or help whenever you can. You never know how these little actions of yours can mean a great deal to them.

And please, do not waste food.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment