Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back to One

I would like to thank my loyal readers for following my blog. You guys are what keeps my motivation of blogging going!

Photobucket

School as usual today. Was almost late for lecture today. Reached school like 5 mins later but luckily for me I still managed to attend the lecture without any qualms. But I was caught sms-ing by Mark halfway through the lecture. He was teaching halfway and stopped to look at me without me even noticing. My friend had to nudge me before I realised he was looking at me. Lol! So paisae!

Photobucket

During break I saw a very interesting scene and so I decided to capture it down. A group of kids (from the kindergarten in SIM) walking in a file. They were holding on a rope while trying to walk in an orderly manner in the middle of the atrium. Damn cute.

After school I went home. A little tired, so I napped. Met Boss in the evening for dinner. Didnt really have appetite. So I didnt finish my food for what is also my first meal of the day. I dont know why, just feeling very stressed and moody today. Didnt have any appetite to eat.

Photobucket

Drove to Mandy's place to pick her up before we head to Bukit Timah Plaza to collect some Tea Pillows and some other product flyers.

Photobucket

Headed to Evon's place next, as Boss need the photoshop CD. Lol! Anyway, congrat to Evon for her good sales and effort in RIG. (",)

Photobucket

Oh yah, finally I took my present from Xiao Wei! Well it's actually a gift from my lovely JC classmates, Hwee Heng, Hui Hui, Poh and Xiao Wei. My favourite Green Tea perfume from Loccitane! I know Gilberto got me one. But it's good to have another one because I'm now using it almost on a daily basis!

Went home and finished up my Accounting tutorial work. Long day tomorrow. Many more things upcoming. Gonna be super busy. 加油 everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment