Thursday, September 24, 2009

F1 Kicks Starts Today!

the view of the roof of my school, aint it beautiful?

F1 officially kick start today! There are many many many parties and events going on islandwide. First day of race practice starts today too. So does the first F1 Rocks Concert. This week is an excited and very busy week for the F1 fanatics as well as everybody who are involved in this annual event. All the best!

School is getting more and more crowded recently due to the starting of the 2nd and 3rd year students' semester year. But it's good to see many people around, bumping into people I havent seen for long long time. Lol.

Today I was in toilet and someone called for my name. It was Zupeng. He told me he came to support his friend, who was participating in SIM Got Talent. Today was the preliminary round I think. Tomorrow is the finals, which I will be one of the judges.


Actually they are all pretty good. I saw today. Good job guys!

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment