Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today is 999!

Yes! Today is 9th of September 2009. A very special day indeed. (",)

Another busy day for me in school, and so many homework to do as well. Lol! Nothing much to blog about today, but upcoming weekend, I might be involved in Go Green campaign project with Evergreen Stationery. I still haven't get much details, but rest assured that I will keep everybody updated soon.

Wondering what picture should I post up today. Lol! Anyway, maybe I will post more picture tomorrow, let today be a resting day for me. AGAIN! Another resting day.

By the way, thank you everybody for reading my blog, my viewer rate shoot up to 216 today. Another nice record again! Hope more and more people can know me and read my blog, if possible, do leave me a message in my chatbox and join my blog as reader. Lol! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment