Thursday, October 1, 2009

Countdown

Not for christmas, not for new year, but counting down to my first test week! It's like in 2 weeks time. OMG. I'm so nervous! I wonder how I'll do for it!

To the many people concerned about my toe, thanks alot! My toe has finally fully recovered!


Recording postponed to tomorrow as Lao Shi is busy. This is my new poster that I uploaded to Facebook today. Friendster got problem, so will upload it tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm so stressed with everything. Especially today. Haiz. I see other 21 year olds and and I see me. I see other people and I see myself. Why do I have to face all these unnecessary things? Why cant things just run on its own smoothly?

Sometimes in life, you dont have much of a choice on how you want things to go.

Not when you are Elson Soh.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment