Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PS I'm Sorry

Finally, after a long wait, it's out. Lol! The episode of PS I'm Sorry featuring me in it. Thank you all for the support! Some people comment I really act like a very bad guy in the show. Lol!



At night we went for recording. Clement bro, Angeline sis and Boss went with me to give me support. Not forgetting our special guest today Benjamin. (",)


OMG! I look like a ghost taking picture with Benjamin. I never style my hair also. Lol! Maybe too tired after a long hours of school and lack of sleep recently, that why I look so pale now.


Had supper halfway through recording before finishing up the important parts. One more day would be fine to complete the song. Cant wait to record the others. But this would meant a more busy schedule for me in weeks to come!

Tests coming next week. Reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment