Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend's Over

Weekend has come to an end once again. It's the beginning of another hectic week for me, and for everyone else also. Many people have been sms-ing me of late. Some were well wishes, some were just greetings. Either or, I really appreciate every single one of them.

To Jeremy bro, sorry I missed your birthday celebration. Had recording that day. But still I wanna wish you a very happy birthday! Best wishes and may you succeed in your future endeavours!

Wrote a new song today. But I hadnt got the chance to record the demo yet.

Before I go, I shall upload a few pics of me and my cute cousins! :)

Arent they lovely? My little ones. :)

Oh yah by the way coming Tuesday on Channel U, PS I'm Sorry will feature me in it. So you guys dont forget to turn on your tv and watch my debut acting!

Alright. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment