Friday, October 2, 2009

Recording

It's been a long long long and tiring day for me. Like 4am in the morning now. Just came back from studio recording.

Day started off with school. The usual lectures and stuffs. Did abit of studying in the library during the break. Next week's test week. Very stressed already.


After school I headed home to wash up before cabbing down to meet Boss. Finally met Edwin bro today. He's a very nice guy and very friendly too! Clement bro and Angeline jie were also there.

After some discussion, we headed to dinner at a korean restuarant nearby. It's quite nice. I like their muah chi alot. I think I asked for too many then the person like sian diao. Lol!

Did recording for I'm in love with it today. There were major adjustments and changes to the song so we sort of spent alot of time redoing alot of it. Recording was stopped because I was too tired. Really tried my best already. Sorry Laoshi! :(

Still stressed. I think only Boss knows about why am I stressed. But there's nothing much anything anyone can do about it. I'm sad. But no one can help. Sigh.
Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment