Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ezen Group

It's been a pretty hectic week for me. Somehow or rather, I feel lethargic everyday. No matter how much hours I sleep or how much hours I spent compensating on naps, it never seems to be enough. At the end of each day, I feel totally exhausted, my eyes hurt and my attention span shortens drastically. Seems like something's wrong with me.

On a happy note for most people, weekends are coming. Lol.


Anyway, I'm quite happy today for some reason. Finally met the CEOs of Ezen Group, Esla and Terence 老板. They are two very warm, friendly and humble people. The moment we met we spoke and interacted like we have met for many years. Esla 老板 even made a drink for me to 降火气. Thanks alot. (",)

I spoke a lot with Edwin 大哥 today. Indeed, he is a source of inspiration to me. He shared his life story with me and I learnt alot from him today. Sorry I cant really share it here with everyone, but the important words of the day is something he said towards the end of the conversation, which struck me.

He said, "我不怕用钱能解决的问题,我只怕有钱也不能解决的问题。" Translating it directly, it meant "I'm not afraid of problems that can be solved with money, but rather problems which cant be solved with money."

Simple words, but so often than not, we tend to forget them.

I mean, how often so we worry about problems that can be solved with money, till the extend we get so tensed up, depressed and upset? Or we pick a fight with our love ones and hurl unnecessary obscenities and hurt them in the process? Family breaking up or relationships ended all because of these problems?

He said, "Do whatever you do and do your best. You want to be an artiste, be the best that you can. An artiste's lifespan is short. In future when you venture into other stuffs and you look back at your entertainment years, make sure you smile and say "I was a successful artiste, I dont regret anything at all". At the end of the day, just be who you are. Dont try too hard to be somebody you are not. Be a true person. If you owe people money, go up to the person and admit "Look, I owe you $10000, but i really cant pay you back now. Give me some time, I'll be back" and live up to your promise, people will still respect you."

Cant really remember explicit details, but these are just the gist of our short but meaningful conversation.

He reminds me of a part of myself now. I guess I should feel proud that people are coming to me for advices and stuffs. (",)

Carol smsed me today. Lol. Havent heard of her for sometime and suddenly she just randomly messaged me. So cute. Not forgetting I also received texts from Joseph, Jeremy, Joyce Stella, Yu Jing, Mandy and so many others. Sorry if i left you out. Thanks for tagging on my tagboard too.

Anyway, to "careless", I know who you are! Surprised you even knew I had a blog since we only met once and for like 10 seconds. Lol. How I knew "careless" was quite funny also. I was studying in the library last week and I picked up a thumbdrive. I plugged it in when I got home and I saw quite a few files like school and work related. I wanted to return it to the owner, but I didnt know how and who. So I opened a file named "Recommendation Letter" and I got her name. Then I tried my luck in the "Contacts" documents and true enough, her contact number is inside. So I text her and arranged for a meet up to return the thumbdrive to her. She's my senior. Very blur girl la. Lol.

You so blur again! I'm sad hearing that you lost your handphone. Hopefully the person will return it to you. Maybe you leave down details like where you lost it, what colour and model and what time you lose it and I help you put up a notice on my blog? Next time must be more careful ok.

Anyway, nowadays people seemed to have a perception or assumption of me as being attached. I'm always hanging around with guys in school so I dont know why such rumours still arise. I'm single ok. Single! Period. Stop all the speculation.

Ok. Phew, what a long entry. Off to bed now. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment