Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chalet

Today was a relatively relaxing day! Helped out with the housework. It's been sometime since i did some housework at home. Nice to be able to help out. Like family bonding. Lol!

Evening was another family gathering. It was my Aunt's birthday celebration. It was held at a chalet. Havent seen them for quite some time already. (",) Pictures first!

the birthday lady. happy birthday. :)

mummy and me

sis and me

max and me

max and ryan. my lovely cousins. :)

picture with uncle.

It's been a hectic week for me. Exams coming in another week's time. Gotta study next week. Hope I can score well!

To everybody: Take care and jia you! Weather's being rather weird recently. Makes people more prone to falling ill. So you all gotta drink more water and get more rest! Most importantly, share the love with Elson. Lol!

Ok! I'm off to bed. Good night everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment